Thursday, April 17, 2014

30 Minutes of Madness - Thigh and Butt Burner


Summer is weeks away and I am sure you wanna fill out those cute ruffled bottom bikinis or hold up those swim trunks with a nice, perky butt! 

Well let's just say...butts are kind of my thing. My AIM screen name back in the day was even "qtwithabooty". I love to train them and I love to ROCK one! So, If you want to feel the burn in those legs and build a booty this year, THIS is the workout for you. It only takes 30 minutes, but you will feel it for DAYS! Just ask my clients! This has been a favorite this week! 

Did you do this workout and LOVE it? 
Comment below and let us know! 

Don't forget to check out our youtube channel 
for recipes, workouts, tips, and more!

Happy Lifting,
Whitney




No comments:

Post a Comment